CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

To my MOM,
You are my everything. Words can't describe how special you are and how much you mean to me. You've been there for everything. All the heartbreaks, all the ups and downs and still have a way of finding a solution to make things okay. Growing up, you gave me one day for a pity party... then it was back to looking at things positively and counting our blessings. Thanks for holding my hand and making me stronger. Thanks for knowing the right time to let me figure things out on my own. Hope you know how full my heart is, and how wonderful seeing you as a Nana will be. You are so good at being a Mom... I have no doubt that you will be the kind of Nana that my Nana was... we are going to have to take Lauryn aside and prepare her for leaving Nana's house just like you had to do with me.
Thanks Mom! Hope you know how much you mean to us.

Kyle surprised me with a beautiful photo album and a letter from Lauryn! awwww.
This is Lauryn's letter on my Happy Mother's to be day:

Dear Mommy,
Although we have not officially met yet, I feel as though I need to tell you something on this special day. I asked Daddy to help me. I don't know how to write until you teach me!
I am so overwhelmed with joy that I will have you in my life. Through all the good and the bad, the boo-boos and heartaches and all those kind of things that Mommy's make special. I hope you like the gift that Daddy and I decided on. I am looking forward to filling it up with my new family and all the happy times, and special moments that we will share.
We love you.
Love the both of us!
xo
So thoughtful! Thanks to my darling for making this day special. To my girl, Mommy's coming. I can't wait to hold you. You've been in my heart for years... soon you will be in my arms. xo

For all the Mom's who are still waiting. I know the struggle and have come out stronger on the other side. Stay strong and positive your miracle is waiting. It will happen before you know it.
Keep Happy!

Not long now!
xo

3 comments:

Lorraine Jim (aka Nana Papa) said...

OMG! Now that I am a puddle... thank you for your sweet message! You truly are the best daughter ever and my greatest wish for you is that you and Lauryn will share the kind of relationship that you and I know.
Bless you and your little one...
Love always,
Mom / Nana
xoxoxo

Adrian Roberta said...

Happy Mother's Day Sweetie! Your baby's on her way home soon.

(((hugs)))
~Roberta

Krista said...

Happy Mother's Day! And they are right - very soon, very soon!