CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 30, 2009

So nice

Congratulations to my adoptive mommy friend. She and her DH met their beautiful boy today! They will be coming home from South Korea soon! The pictures are beautiful and it's really nice to see their "Magic Moment" come to life! We are so happy for them!
I have been on vacation all week! it's been amazing.
My Dad came to stay with me for a bit, he helped me help the handyman we hired!
We have some beautiful new faucets and light fixtures... and toilet seats! Kyle gets home tonight from a business trip. I can't wait to see him and see what he things of the new stuff!
I started a cross stitch for the nursery. It's a really small one. Good thing... it's going to take me forever. Slow and steady wins the race!
I love having vacation! This week has been great. My cousins are coming for a visit and a catch up, and it will be so nice!
Back to reality on Monday!
I should really go and buy some lottery tickets!

1 comments:

Krista said...

Thanks Lisa! It is such an amazing experience!
It is a real different world over here!