CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It just keeps getting better!


Although there isn't anything new to report on our end... We are still waiting and busy trying to decide the details of the nursery. We have all the time and let me tell you a million ideas!

We will begin working on the nursery in the summer. I can't wait!

On a really happy note my adoptive mommy friend and her husband, had their forever family day and they are in the process of flying home. I can not put into words how happy it makes me.

This adoption roller coaster is a crazy ride. The blogs that people publish are like counselling!

I think everyone who is going through this can relate. There have been a couple of blogs that I follow like a religion and "the robinsons are waiting" is an amazing read! Their journey has been overwhelming and exciting! It brings to reality that we all have babies out there and soon, we will be celebrating our magic moments, our forever family days and the long flight home.

Welcome Home Robinson Family of 3! Can't wait to read the next part of your journey. I also can't wait for you to read ours!

And baby makes 3!

1 comments:

Krista said...

Thanks Lisa! It really is a roller coaster! Have fun planning the nursery! I can't wait to see pictures!