CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bring it '09!

Nothing new to report, it's still a hurry up and wait game. You know what, I'm okay with that! For the time being anyway. Kyle and I are in the middle of some home renos! Nothing major, just some stuff to make our lives a bit easier, and our home a bit homier (if that's even a word!) Well... when they are all done our lives will be a bit easier LOL!
Kyle has been super busy. I mean BUSY! He travels for business a LOT in January. It's awesome for him. He eats, sleeps and breaths his job. I wish I could love my job that much! Don't get me wrong I do love my job, but it certainly doesn't spill over into any extra curricular activities that I do. For Kyle, it's everything. It's one of the things I love most about him. He's so passionate about his work.
My Mom and Dad have been a huge help. Not sure January would run as smoothly if they weren't as helpful. So, just a little shout out to Mom and Dad. Thanks for all you do! I hope that Kyle and I are half the parents you've been to me... well to us!
The nursery should be empty and ready to tackle by the end of January. I can't wait! I just have to remember that our champagne idea's and our beer budget need to meet somewhere in the middle! So like the title says... Bring it '09... we are ready.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope 2009 brings you lots of joy and excitement! Good idea to get the home renos done now... won't have much time once little Lauren gets home!