CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy to be!

Just a quick note to wish my darling husband Kyle a very happy birthday.
I hope this is a year of dreams coming true for you!
I can't wait until our daughter is in charge of making your birthday cake! Knowing you, you'd eat the whole thing if she used salt instead of sugar. You will make a great Daddy!
You are my very best friend, my one true love, and so supportive!
With love today and always. xoxo

Also, it's with great pleasure that I announce that my adoptive mommy friend and her husband got the call that they are travelling! They will hold their dear son very soon.
Congratulations!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lisa! I can't believe it has finally happened - and I can't wait to read about your referral and travel call!
Happy Birthday Kyle!

Lorraine Jim (aka Nana Papa) said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!
I know you will be an amazing Daddy!
Thanks for your sweet comments Lisa.
Dad & I love doing what we do and can't wait to be doing more for the 3 of you.
Love you lots,
Mom
xoxo