CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Root Canals and Rattles!

What a week it's been. I went back to the dentist today. I needed a root canal. He started it today and will finish it Monday night. Although I do hate the dentist. I do adore my dentist and his team. He was kind enough...well, his wife was kind enough to bring in their baby girl for me to meet today. My dentist arranged for the visit. Let me tell you, she's a doll! There is nothing like a baby's smile to make your day!

As for the adoption front, nothing new to report. The Chinese adoption community is still waiting for the next referrals. I hope its a huge batch, and that the speed up after the Olympics is finally starting to happen.

Again, best wishes to all the families that are waiting for their referrals. I hope we get some news soon!

0 comments: