CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanks to Nana and Auntie D, Auntie S, and another Auntie S

I tell ya something, I think Kyle and I are going to have a very lucky little girl on our hands!
This weekend I went home to my parents. Was able to spend the night at my cousins new house. It was great, we did some scrapbooking, and some invitations for an upcoming family get together. It was a wonderful weekend. My cousins new house is awesome! They have done a great job already... it makes me think that Kyle and I need to get out butts in gear!
While I was at my Mom's house she showed me the booties, blanket and hat set that she is crocheting for Lauryn - it's amazing. Truly beautiful. I can't wait for it to be done. She's so talented. Auntie D. and Auntie S. bought us some safety first stuff and some diapers and a baby doll with a stroller. The other Auntie S. brought us this really sweet barn yard animal thing! It's all plush shaped like a barn, the door opens and inside there are a rooster, duck, cow and pig. When you squeeze them they make their animal noise. Just to cute.
Other than that, nothing new to report. Just another post to thank our wonderful family.
We'd be lost with out all of the love, and support.
xo

0 comments: