CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nothing new to report...

Not to much to add today. Just a quick update. Another batch of babies is being referred to their waiting families. Congratulations to all those families who are up next!

Did some nursery stuff over the weekend. Made a picture for the nursery. Mom liked it so much, that she ordered two for some upcoming baby showers that she's been invited to! I'm pretty impressed with myself! LOL!

We got our Christmas cards that we ordered from Carefree press. They are pretty cute! The have the Chinese symbols for Merry Christmas. I think we might send them every year. Kyle and I love em'!

I am currently dealing with some sore teeth. I've been to the dentist 4 times in the last two weeks! One more appointment to come on Saturday.
Hopefully this will solve all my problems.

Kyle and I have both been pretty exhausted. I think it's time for a visit home to Mom and Dad. I think I'm in the need for some good old fashioned TLC!

0 comments: