CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

A lot to be thankful for...

Just a quick note to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!
We have a lot to be thankful for this year. We have a happy healthy family. One more soon to join us! It's a wonderful day outside, the leaves are changing and all together just a great day!
The wait started to get to me again this week. I found a new addiction... you tube!
I am obsessed... really. The day that you get your China baby is called GOTCHA DAY. Well, let me tell you, if you ever feel a need for a good cry try it out. Search Gotcha Day on you tube. There are thousands of video's profiling other families getting their babies and meeting them for the first time. Amazing!
All the best to you and yours. Lot's of baking to do before our company arrives.
Happy Thanksgiving!
xo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have to check the videos out! Happy Thanksgiving!