CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

What are you Thankful for?

Wow, just read my post from last year's thanksgiving...
This year I am most thankful for the love and support of my wonderful family. Kyle and I have always been surrounded by support. Through our entire adoption journey, we have been so fortunate for the support of our families.
I hope everyone finds the one thing that they are most thankful for this year, and that you are lucky enough to surround yourself with whatever makes you happiest.
I can't wait to see a highchair at our thanksgiving table.
Hang on Baby Lauryn...not long now.
I am also thankful for my dreams... each night, I see my sweet daughters face. I picture her snuggled down, in footie pj's after a bath between Kyle and I in our bed. Johnson and Peanut at the foot of our bed (clearly, we will need a bigger bed when this becomes reality!) and we all get cozy and tickle her tummy, tell her how much we love her, and how we've waited for these nights!
I truly wonder what the next year might bring.

I can't believe it! Everything that we were hoping for has come true. There are so many nights that Lauryn is running around in her footie pj's and Kyle and I watch in aww at our daughter. Our dream come true!
There will be a highchair at our thanksgiving table this year. This chair will hold the world's most precious little angel. This little angel will be surrounded with love and people who care so much for her. She is fitting right into everything that I have grown up with.
This year I am most thankful for the health of our daughter. I am thankful that she is home. She is happy and healthy and has completed our family. I am thankful for my family and friends who have been there and continue to be there.
Again, my hope for all of you is that this holiday weekend finds you surrounded with the love of your family and friends and your children. If your children aren't home yet. Hang in there. There will be. I can promise you that.
We are blessed beyond measure to have our Baby Lauryn home with us.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
xo

0 comments: