CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Before I know it... Lauryn will be in college!

I simply can't believe how fast Lauryn is growing up. She is a little girl who grows in leaps and bounds daily. I left her with my Mom and Dad OVERNIGHT for the first time. I can't believe I actually made it through the night. It was funny! I was looking forward to the break and being able to hang out without Mickey Mouse clubhouse in the background. Had dinner with my cousin and then it hit me. I missed her. I mean REALLY missed her. I called home to get the update from Nana and Grampa and all was well. Truth is, she doesn't miss mommy at all when she is there. I was the same with my nana! Well at Nana's she drank from a straw, got her bangs trimmed and learned a new song! OMG! I was totally impressed!
Thanks Nana and Grampa!
Kyle, Lauryn and I are looking at a nursery school tomorrow! The speach therapist recommended that Lauryn be socialized with other children. What we are thinking is two half days a week. 8:30 - 11:30 one day and then again another day a week, but the second day she will stay for lunch. I am so excited about this. I really believe that this will open up a whole new world for Lauryn and she will continue to thrive.
Awww, my little girl... our little angel going off to school. I know it's only 6.5 hours a week... but still it's huge! Kyle and I are so excited, but at the same time... I often wonder where I can buy a bubble to keep her in!
I started her Christmas stocking. I found a kit on ebay and it's ballerina bears! Super cute! I hope my version looks as nice as the one on the front of the package.
lol!
Hope all is well with you and yours.
Wish us luck on the school tour tomorrow!
Keep Happy!
xo

0 comments: