CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

Trial run - nursery school!


What a day. First day in a long time that I had to set my alarm.
Lauryn had her trial run at nursery school today! Our day started at 7:00, she was awake when I went into her room, all snugly and warm and still playing with her hair and sucking her lip (the most adorable thing EVER)! She looked so small! So little! We had breakfast and got ready for school! Took some pictures outside with her new Tinkerbell bag. awww.
The drive to school was far to quick and I wasn't ready! It was only going to be an hour... but still!
Got her coat off and inside shoes on. Went over our paperwork and said a very short goodbye. She cried for a bit, no tears, just whined... I left quickly and she was easily distracted!
I went to a near by grocery store to pick up some stuff for dinner. I was hurrying through the cash register got back to the car and I had been gone 18 mins... okay... now what. Got a tea, drove around for what seemed like FOREVER and arrived back at school (5 mins. early) to pick up Lauryn.
The toddler group was playing outside. Lauryn was happy to see me...she gave me a quick hug and then wanted down to play some more. I told her it was time to go home and she LOST her mind... she wanted to stay and play! What a kid.
She absolutely, without a doubt loved every minute of her trial run. 1/2 days on Tuesday and Thursday will be wonderful for Lauryn.
What a kid!

1 comments:

Krista said...

Good for you! She will love daycare - the interaction with the other kids is worth it alone.
(and adorable pig tails!)