CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tag! I'm it!

The following entry was what I was tagged with! Thanks Krista! This is fun!!
Tagged! April 1, 2009
So here it goes!
What’s my obsession at the moment: working out! I'm trying to get UBER healthy! It's so hard!
What am I wearing right now: black dress pants, black cami, and a grey cardigan. I'm at work!
Who did I gave a hug, the last time: My husband, before I left for work today
What I would change: My wait time for my baby girl!!
What I’m eating tonight: Something quick... it's a great TV night!!!
My last purchase: A soccer ball for my niece
To which sound I’m listening at the moment: The quiet of my office until everyone gets in!
Favorite weather: Warm fall days
My goal: To be the most interesting person I know!
What I’m definitely going to do in this life: Raise a baby girl, teach her the best that we can.
Say something to the person who tagged you: Krista, I think you are amazing. I am looking forward to meeting you. I am thrilled for you and your family and LOVE following your journey. I think you are crafty and talented!
Favorite vacation spot: Cottage up north
Favorite tea flavor: I'm a tetley girl!
The book I’m reading right now: Keeping Faith. Jody Picoult
What’s giving me a lot of pleasure but at the same time guilty feelings: hmmm, I don't know about this one!
Which quality I’d like to have: I’d love to be sporty - but alas I am not. Krista... me too, there isn't an athletic bone in my body! haha!
What am I waiting for: Baby Lauryn!
What was the last thing you have won: A free ticket on Super 7!
What would your perfect day be: Getting up early and driving with Kyle (and Lauryn and Johnson) to go and visit my parents. Taking Lauryn and Johnson for a walk by the river, with our family and BBQ'ing on the patio. Just hanging out!
What did you have for breakfast?: rye toast and peanut butter...
That was so much FUN!!!

0 comments: