CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Patio Laterns

Okay.... so the weather is suppose to be AMAZING this weekend! Kyle brought the patio set out of hibernation to celebrate!
We got a new bbq grill and we are ready!
Mom and my cousin are coming for the weekend. We are going to do some scrapbooking and take a look around Pickering flea market. Should be fun.
I think I might start Lauryn's life book. Now that our paper chase is done, I want to start filling in her life book. That way when she is home, we can concentrate on things on all her firsts when she's home. So if I get the paper chase portion of her life book complete, it won't be quite as overwhelming! Big plans! Wish me luck!
I hope everyone will get a chance to enjoy the highly awaited beautiful weekend!
Keep Happy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend! Enjoy the patio!
Good idea to start Lauryn's lifebook now - I keep thinking I need to, but havne't had any time!