CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Shingles aren't only for roof tops!

I've been feeling under the weather lately. Thought it was just a common cold. Something that needed to run its course. I went to the doctor on Saturday. I needed a note to cover my absence at work for the better part of Thursday and Friday.
As it turns out I have shingles! Adult chicken pox. What the...
Can you imagine?
So, I am home bound for a couple of more days. Bored out of my mind. I am in some pain, and the couch isn't all that exciting. I just want to do something. Truthfully, I don't have the energy to do anything! I am pretty grumpy! LOL! I have almost finished a really great book. It's called China Ghosts. It's an adoption tale from the fathers prospective. A gift from a friend at work. It is pretty amazing. I've really enjoyed it!
Just a quick update. Nothing really new to report. We are still waiting... however, for this part of the wait, I am covered in spots on my left side!
Keep Happy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!! Feel much better! Glad you have energy to read!!