CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 16, 2010

Patience of a Saint... or not!

Is not a term you would use to describe me! Kyle maybe...

Just in case you would like to join our countdown...

38 days
or
3,283,200 seconds
or
54,720 minutes
or
912 hours
or
5 weeks (rounded down)

Until Lauryn is in our arms! OMG! We will meet Lauryn on Monday May 24, 2010.

She will be 1 year, 10 months, 12 days old when we meet her.

Kyle and I stare at each other a lot in pure wonderment! I know we certainly aren't the only couple that has gone through this. We are just so proud of us! lol!
Keep Happy!
xo

4 comments:

Krista said...

I have shivers for you!! Before you know it you will be a sleep deprived momma! It will be so worth the wait!

Unknown said...

good luck Kyle and Lisa we will see you when we come home in July...wish we could be there to greet baby Lauryn

Danika said...

In 33 days you have to change the name of this blog!!!
I am so happy and emotional I almost feel like it's me! I am so thrilled you don't have to wait longer than May 24th! I can't think of two more deserving people or one more deserving baby. Love you guys!

Kris said...

Wow, I just saw that you are VERY CLOSE to having your little girl home! Not much longer!