CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Just a quick post to wish each and everyone of you and yours a happy, healthy new year!
Congratulations to those who became parents in 2009.
For those of us still waiting... we are one year closer!
Baby Lauryn, you are loved so much already. In our hearts, we are your parents and you our daughter... hurry home our little dumpling!
To my parents, thank you for another year of support. You enrich our lives and help us remember what is really important. We will be better parents because of you.
To my family, thank you for following our journey through adoption. Thank you for countless telephone calls, cards and kind words. Family is so important. We are so thankful for ours.
To my friends, another year of happy memories! Thanks for being the best group of friends a girl could ask for.
To my husband, we made it another year! Thanks for standing by me, keeping me strong, your silliness, laughter and love fill my life.
Goodbye to 2009... Bring it 2010! We are ready!
Keep happy!
xo

0 comments: