CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Nana to be!

Just a quick post to wish the world's best mom and the world's best Nana to be a very happy birthday! Mom, you are everything special to me. You have kissed every hurt away for the last 35 years! Thanks for following our journey through adoption with us. I don't know how we ever would have made it this far without the love and support from our family. You have been our biggest cheerleader, our strongest sounding board and have celebrated all the little milestones that we have met. I can't wait to see you as a Nana! WOW!
Thanks just doesn't seem to cover it. I hope you know that you are not only loved but appreciated on your birthday and always. Thanks Mom. My life wouldn't be the same without you in it. Have a fantastic day! Happy Birthday! Love ya! xo

0 comments: