CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Everything Baby, except... well, the baby!

Hope everyone had a good Halloween night, filled with tricks and treats! We had about 60 kids. A huge drop from last year. I think when Halloween falls on a Saturday, more people have a party!I can't believe how dark it is! I hate this... I leave for work in the dark and come home in the dark. It makes a long day seem extra long! Oh well, just means that spring is that much closer!My aunt, cousin and mom came down this weekend. We went to the baby show. What an event that was! My cousin is pregnant and as you all know, we are expecting too! It was a great day. It was really the first time that I felt apart of this whole expecting mother thing! The people at the booths were all so happy for Kyle and I. It was really nice. We brought home a bunch of literature, some baby stuff (bibs, bottles, sippy cups and more), and a tonne and a half of free samples. It was great fun. I can't believe the stuff they have for babies and toddlers! It was a fantastic day!

Hope everyone had a good weekend.
Keep Happy!

1 comments:

sb said...

free stuff is the best kind of stuff! xoxo glad you had an awesome weekend :)