CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A message from above?


It would have been my Grampy's 90th birthday today. Sadly, my grandfather passed 11 years ago. He was hospitalized the day after my wedding. I was very close to my Grampy and my Nana, who our family lost the year after. We were given the opportunity to say goodbye to my grandfather. When I went into the room with Kyle, I placed a small silver heart on his chest. I whispered for him to take it with him.I guess he took the advice, and for years our family has been finding hearts everywhere! Unexplained places like new cars, or closets and other crazy places. It's been awhile since we have seen any. Last night, my Dad found one. Picture attached. I guess it's Grampy just checking in! My mom has requested that this picture be posted. I can't think of a better good luck charm, then our sign from above that all is going according to plan!

4 comments:

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

So sweet! I bet it is so comforting to find special signs from your grandfather...

Krista said...

That is beautiful.

Adrian Roberta said...

Wowzas!!! I just recieved my books in the mail today, and they are adorable!

Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!! I'm so gonna *pay it forward* now seeing how wonderfull it felt to recieve this!

Love ya!
Roberta

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.