CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Signs... am I reading to much into this?

Last night we celebrated our one year LID anniversary. We ordered Chinese food (what originals!) and had a pretty relaxing night. THEN it was fortune cookie time.
You know what my fortune said...
A letter of great importance will be coming to you soon...
How cool is that! If I could figure out my camera vs. computer, I would take a picture of it.
Let's see if fortune cookie fortunes are accurate.
I am certainly not expecting our referral, but getting out of review would be kinda nice!
At any rate... one step closer!
Don't forget our LID giveaway... still time. The winner will be selected Saturday!
Keep Happy!

Tim and Stacey you are in my thoughts today!!

2 comments:

Krista said...

That is too cool!! I'm hoping the cookie is right!
We had chinese last night too - yummy!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Happy LIDiversary! Do they send letters when you are out of review? How cool would that be!