CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Almost Happy Anniversary


It will be our 11th wedding anniversary on Saturday August 22.
I married my best friend and my one true love. We both never thought that the past 11 years would have taken us to the places we've been. Good times and bad times, sickness and health has been our marriage!
Kyle, you are an amazing generous kind man. You still make my heart skip a beat. I love your smile, your eyes and the way you have shown me your love. You truly are everything I could have asked for. Thank you for being all you are, our little Lauryn will have an amazing father who will teach her how to do right from wrong, to stand up for herself and to follow her dreams. Together we will show her our true love, and how life with a wonderful partner will bring on endless possibilities. Years ago I would dream of our child... will she have your eyes, my nose, your fingers etc. Although this won't be possible for our child, what will be possible is that she will have your sense of humour, your smarts, your pride and the way your good examples of how lead your life. We are blessed beyond measure. Although the wait for our little one continues, I count my blessings everyday to be walking beside a man who will protect me, laugh with me, love me and continue to hold my hand through the peaks and valleys! Kyle, you are my best friend, people are better off for knowing you, and I am better off for loving you.
Forever and a day, always yours,

Your loving wife,
Lisa

1 comments:

Krista said...

Happy Anniversary! That is a gorgeous shot! I love the emotion!