CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Nana to be!

Just a quick post to wish my Mom and Nana to be a very happy birthday.
May you have the best year ever! We love you more than you could ever know. You've been an inspiration for many! Thank you for teaching me to follow my heart. Thank you also for being our biggest fan through all the ups and downs of this adoption roller coaster.
We love you Mom!
We put our tree up today. Both Johnson and Peanut have curled up on the tree skirt... too cute. We thought that we were going to wait until Lauryn came home to decorate. But, decided today to pull everything out. It's beautiful and so nice to sit and look at. I love it!
It has been a pretty busy weekend. We got a LOT of snow. I mean a LOT! They are calling for more. Yikes, I don't know where we are going to put it.
Hope everyone is in the holiday spirit. Like it or not, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

1 comments:

Lorraine Jim (aka Nana Papa) said...

Thank you my darlin'.
I love you too!
Mom
xoxo