CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

blah, blah, blah

I think I am suffering from the blah's... it's still so cold outside! It's been a long, cold, dark winter.
When I get up it's really dark. Even Johnson is to tired to really do anything in the morning!
I let him out, he has a quick pee and then back inside. He gets his cookie and before I even have the kettle boiled he's upstairs in bed curled up with Kyle!

Nothing new to report at all.
Just a quick update to let you all know that the Thomson's are still hanging in!

I hope we all get a chance to enjoy the predicted sunshine this weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy this weekend's sun! And I believe it is going to be "warm" too! 8 degrees! Just enough to get everyone out of their winter funk I hope - even Johnson!

Anonymous said...

i loooooooooooooove you guys

Sarah
xoxoxo