CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Baby stuff!

Anyone who knows me, knows I love to shop! A new purse seems to be the cure all! You can imagine how much my purse collection has grown over the last couple of years! Infertility certainly can cause some strange things! Anyway, as Kyle looks over my shoulder while I type, we can save those little details!

The last couple of months have been really great. As our paperwork is completed and we look forward to a whole new chapter, my shopping habits (Mom's too) have changed! Baby stuff is so much fun to buy! Baby Lauryn has quite a collection of things so far! She's received some beautiful gifts. She's one lucky little girl! For those of you who don't know. Ladybugs are a good luck symbol for people adopting from China. Can you see a theme? I think our favorite is the little onesie. I found it online and fell in love with it. If Lauryn is big enough, this is what she will wear home to meet her family! On the front it says: Sorry to have kept you all waiting!



0 comments: